Wednesday, December 16

Top 10 of '09 - Songs

Top 10 of '09 - Songs
These are my favorite songs in or around the year 2009.

1. Percussion Gun - White Rabbits

2. 1901 - Phoenix


3. Spaceman - Killers


4. Furr - Blitzen Trapper


5. I Want You To - Weezer


6. Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab For Cutie


7. Electrify - MuteMath


8. 11th Dimension - Julian Casablancas


9. Help I'm Alive - Metric


10. Oscar Wilde - Company of Thieves


Honorable Mention
Kings & Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars
The Reeling - Passion Pit
Uprising - Muse
In One Ear - Cage The Elephant
Alligator Pie - Dave Matthews Band

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Only three of ours are the same! I will post mine soon. :)

*Also, two of these include female lead vocalists...who'da thunk?

Aubrey said...

Oh yeah..."Fireflies"??

Stephen said...

"Fireflies" would have made the list in October, but just got overplayed and dare I say I got tired of hearing it. Lacks the luster it once had :(