Wednesday, October 29

Blue York, New York

Was recently in NYC, The Big Apple, and had the privilege of getting to see the very tremendous Blue Man Group (BMG)! An amazing amazing show. Worth every penny (of which I will be paying you back soon Aubrey, I promise!). Prior to the show I was chosen by a BMG staff member to be a part of the act. So on my cue, (the second time a BM appeared in the balcony) I was taken by the hand, led up on stage, blue paint dabbed on my face, dressed into a white suit then led backstage.





The rest shall never be known by the public, just know that when I came back out on stage my head was in a jello mold. It was such a fun night!


3 comments:

Elizabeth Jorgenson [creative] said...

That is SO cool!! I've always wondered what their performances would be like!!

Stephen said...

It was a blast, if you ever, ever get the chance, don't pass it up

R.W. Shipshape said...

What?! Stephen, I need these details. And if you were sworn to secrecy, you don't have to tell me (*cough, err, tell me later). Glad you had fun in the Big Apple!