Monday, February 23

My Mural

I have never designed a mural. I have never painted a mural. I have hardly ever seen a mural. Nevertheless, I was asked by my friend Elizabeth of West Hall 4th floor to design a mural for their lobby area. I wanted to give them something that was unisex (since it will be a co-ed building next year) and something that was fun and would hopefully stand the test of time (for at least a few years)
This was not easy and took a lot of time, here is what we came up with:


I am very pleased with how it turned out :)
Elizabeth put in a lot of time into painting it and it looks great. Kudos girl!

2 comments:

R.W. Shipshape said...

That looks supreme! As a previous West Hall 4th floor resident (no joke), you have my seal of approval.

Elizabeth Jorgenson [creative] said...

haha YAY FOR WEST!!!

too bad i'm leaving it :/

but at least we left our mark!