Tuesday, February 17

Zombie (with a beard!)

I am really beginning to understand zombies this semester. They walk like that because it takes way less effort and actually its more fun. I see why they eat brains too, because they're abundant and free. My days are long and drawn out. I find myself in studio 70+ hours a week and then work another 24 or so. I am awake more than a human should be - usually somewhere around the 18 hour mark every night of the week. I average 4-5 hours of sleep a night and about 1.5 meals a day. Zombies have it figured out man, they never sleep and never have to slow down to have a meal.
That being said I have let my hygiene go a bit this semester too (sorry mom!). I have shaggy hair that doesn't get washed as much as it should and I desperately need a shave:


This is by far the most facial hair I have ever had - this is a Stephen beard. Nothing like Luke, or Joseppi, but its the best I can do, ok? It is difficult to find time to shave since I am constantly on the run. When I do slow down it is only so I can sleep. Studio is killing me, but it will not defeat me. I will overcome - zombie trance, greasy hair and all.

1 comment:

~LB said...

I heard you were pretty greasy the other night. Good luck buddy